A Quick Course
* All yardages from white tees.
1) 314 yds*. Short straight opener to a small mounded green. Feel
free to bounce off the bank to the left front.
2) 146 yds. Short par 3 to hilltop green. Left,
right, and front all run down an 8 ft slope.
3) 335 yds. Short with a wide fairway. Creek guards
the left side. Sand at 100yds out guards against super long drives.
Sand in front of green.
4) 503 yds. Dogleg par 5 with sand in the crook
of the leg. Massive fairway width. 2 bunkers to negotiate on the
5) 498 yds. Meandering par 5 to a green hard to
a lake on the left.
6) 328 yds. Short par 4 with sand and lake to the
right of fairway.
7) 352 yds. Dogleg right enforced by rough and bunkers.
8) 134 yds. Downhill par 3 to a long narrow green
just to the right of a lake. Protected in front by, you guessed
9) 396 yds. Long hole through seemingly narrow opening
in trees. Handicap 3 but might prove easier.
10) 373 yds. Long with a wide fairway but a pond
on the right will catch sleepy slices.
11) 140 yds. Straightforward par 3. Easiest hole
on the course.
12) 532 yds. Toughest hole due to length. Very wide
with an open fairway. A lake and sand to the left of the green will
only catch the unwary.
13) 342 yds. Another wide open fairway. Drop offs
to the left and right of the green.
14) 289 yds. Short par 4. First a long iron or fairway
wood to a lake at 80 yds out. Then you have a forced skyward approach
over the lake and 2 traps - but there is a large bail out area to
15) 132 yds. Short is a bad option over a pond.
Long is not penalized harshly.
16) 463 yds. Expansive treeless par 5 through a
snake pit of traps to a small, elevated green. Lakes to down the
left of fairway to make the traps more evident.
17) 363 yds. Narrower hole. Tree lined with an uphill
approach to the green.
18) 374 yds. Long par 4 with water, woods, and water
along the right.